How To Add Contacts To The Block List On Your iPhone?
Your iPhone makes it possible for you to be in touch with almost about anyone in today’s world. But what happens when you start getting additional calls and texts from people that annoy or bother you. You can easily block all of those unwanted calls and texts by adding them into block list on your iPhone. Follow the steps given below to block a phone number on your iPhone:
- Go to the Settings.
- Tap the Phone from the list.
- Then tap on Call Blocking and Identification option.
- Here you will see Block Contact option, tap it.
- Now the Contacts window will appear. Here you will need to scroll through the names and numbers until you find the one you want to block.
- Then you will directly be taken to the blocked window with the name added the blocked contacts list.
What if you want to a block a number that you haven’t stored as a contact in your phone?
- Go to the Phone app.
- Navigate to Recents in the Phone app.
- Then you will need to find the number (or name) you want to block and tap the blue “i” icon. You will see it at the top right side of the number.
- Then you need to scroll little down to the bottom of the contact card that prompts and then select Block This Caller option.
- You will get to see the message “You will not receive phone calls,” messages, or It may show “Face-Time from people on the block list.” However, this appears with two options: Block Contact or Cancel.
- You have to tap the Block Contact option. Doing so will add the number to the blocked list of your iPhone.
Thank you for reading! We hope this blog is going to help you block any unwanted phone calls or texts messages on your iPhone.
Micheal Ricky is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Samuel has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup